HIPAA Compliant Web Forms
Add HIPAA Compliant web forms to WordPress
“I’ve been waiting for a plugin like this for ages. So glad this one finally exists. Successfully implemented it on a client site with the help of Code Monkey’s incredible customer support. Now it’s up and running. Looking forward to installing on many other client sites.”
- Fully Secure & HIPAA Compliant
- No Redirects to 3rd Party Websites
- Build & Manage Forms in WordPress
- Integrates With Caldera & Gravity
- Optional Drag ‘N Draw Signature
- Ability to Separate Forms by Location
- Ability to Separate Forms by Doctor
- Create Secure PDF’s of Submitted Forms
- Secure Unlimited File Upload Option
- Basic or Standard Options
- Cancel Any Time
- Basic – FREE (Limit 1 form & 25 submissions/mo)
- Standard – $55/mo or $600/yr
- Supports 1 Live Domain & 1 Staging
- Unlimited Forms
- Unlimited Form Submissions
- Outstanding Customer Support
- File Upload Add-On $30/mo or $300/yr
PATIENTS SPEND OVER 20 MINUTES ON AVERAGE FILLING OUT FORMS IN YOUR OFFICE…
HIPAA FORMS ARE SIMPLE TO SETUP & USE…
ENCRYPTED, COVERED UNDER A BAA & NEVER SAVES E-PHI ON YOUR HOSTING SERVER…
THE ONLY HIPAA FORM SOLUTION SPECIFICALLY FOR WORDPRESS!
MADE IN THE USA
DEVELOPED & SUPPORTED IN THE USA!
ARE YOU HIPAA COMPLIANT?
If you intend to take health information over a website you need HIPAA compliant forms!
Traditional forms are designed to email the form data on submission, this is how most form builders are setup for WordPress & is NOT HIPAA compliant. If you configure your forms to save to a database instead of sending through email you still won’t be HIPAA compliant if that database is not encrypted & if you don’t have a BAA in place with your hosting provider. Even if you do get a BAA in place with your hosting provider, encrypt your forms & encrypt your database you still need to ensure that accessing the data is secured behind login protection AND ensure that it’s logged each time someone accesses it. There are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to taking patient health information or “E-PHI” over online forms from a website, complying with all regulations accept one means you’re still not HIPAA compliant. Fortunately our HIPAA Forms plugin & API service solves these complex compliance issues enabling you to take electronic health information over your website securely, easily & affordably. Our plugin makes things easy by allowing you to simply check a box next to a specific form built with Caldera or Gravity and instantly making your Caldera or Gravity forms HIPAA compliant forms. Start using HIPAA Web Forms for FREE now!