HIPAA Compliant Web Forms
Add HIPAA Compliant web forms to WordPress
PATIENTS SPEND OVER 20 MINUTES ON AVERAGE FILLING OUT FORMS IN YOUR OFFICE…
By allowing your patients to fill out medical forms online prior to scheduled appointments will:
- free up valuable time for both your staff and patients
- ensure a better experience for your patients
- produce a more efficient process for your staff
- reduce paper waste
- eliminate transcription errors
SIMPLE TO SETUP & USE…
By offering a WordPress Plugin, setting up and using the HIPAA Compliant Web Forms is simple to setup and use:
- Selection of HIPAA forms will automatically add the HIPAA compliant badge, HIPAA privacy agreement and signature fields
- Unlike other solutions, forms are created and hosted on your own site. No confusing links or site transfers for your patients
- Submitted forms are viewed by logging into your WordPress Admin dashboard, no need to log into any 3rd party site – ever!
ENCRYPTED, COVERED UNDER A BAA & NEVER SAVES E-PHI ON YOUR HOSTING SERVER…
We completely take over the form submission process for forms you designate as “HIPAA COMPLIANT” encrypting the sensitive form information and submitting it through our API system which then stores the data in our HIPAA compliant storage solution.
- Using secure login credentials and user roles, the WordPress administrator dashboard is used to view submitted forms.
- Through our simple and easy to use interface, forms can be found by patient name, phone number, email address or optional office location
- Form information never actually leaves our secure system ensuring that you remain compliant with HIPAA regulations regardless of website design or hosting service
- The only time your patient’s sensitive private form data leaves our system is if you generate an encrypted & password protected PDF version of the form and print or save it.
*** Although the PDF files are encrypting and password protected, storing PDF files on an encrypted hard drive is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.***
30% OF ALL WEBSITES ARE BUILT WITH WORDPRESS!
The HIPAA Forms WordPress plugin was built along side of our secure API to provide a seamless, simple and fully HIPAA compliant solution for WordPress sites.
- Forms are created and maintained using familiar form builders such as Caldera or Gravity Forms
- No need to learn anything new: simply use the tools with which you are already comfortable and familiar.
MADE IN THE USA
DEVELOPED & SUPPORTED IN THE USA!
HIPAA Compliant Web Forms plugin was created and maintained in the USA:
- Developed and supported by “Code Monkeys” in the United States (Baldwin, Wisconsin to be exact).
- Phone support is available from 9am to 5pm CST Monday through Friday at 715.941.1040 and you can rest assured that the person that answers the phone is located here in our Baldwin, WI office.
- Support ticketing and tracking is available directly from your WordPress admin interface using an integrated WordPress plugin
- Contact us through our online contact form
- Subscribers include dental clinics, health clinics, doctor offices, hospitals, chiropractors, mental health facilities, psychologists & insurance agencies with websites built on WordPress.
“I’ve been waiting for a plugin like this for ages. So glad this one finally exists. Successfully implemented it on a client site with the help of Code Monkey’s incredible customer support. Now it’s up and running. Looking forward to installing on many other client sites.”